At the heart of every great brand is a Strategic Business Plan that provides focus and direction to the organization. At Visibles Marketing our planning facilitators will guide your team through a structured planning process that will deliver a functional business plan to guide your organization and brand.
associates bring a wealth of strategic knowledge and real-world experience to your strategic planning process. Contact us for your Free Strategic Review.
Situation Analysis will analyze your organization's internal and external
environment to understand your organization's capabilities, customers,
and business environment.
- The situation analysis is a structured planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats or SWOT of your organization.
Mission & Objectives:
- A mission is a statement of the purpose of your organization, its reason for existing.
mission statement guides the actions of your organization and defines its overall goals and objectives.
- A marketing strategy is a process or model to effectively allocate and coordinate marketing resources and activities to accomplish your organization's objectives.
- The scope of your marketing strategy involves specifying the target-market segment(s) to be pursued and the product line to be offered that will achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Contact us today for your Free Strategic Review.
- Your organizational structure defines how activities such as task allocation, coordination and supervision are directed towards the achievement of organizational objectives.
- The structure of an organization will determine the modes in which it operates and performs.
- It determines which individuals get to participate in which decision-making processes, and thus to what extent their views shape the organization’s actions.
- Strategic control is the process of monitoring as to whether to various strategies adopted by your organization are helping its internal environment to be matched with the external environment.
- Strategic control involves tracking a strategy as it's being implemented.
- It's also concerned with detecting problems or changes in the strategy and making necessary adjustments.
- This is the process of managing your organization's financial resources so as to achieve your business objectives and maximize its value.
- At the most fundamental level, financial management is concerned with managing your organization's assets, liabilities, revenues, profitability and cash flow.
- Branding is the sub-total of all the "experiences” your customers have with your business.
- Successful branding requires delivering consistently positive experiences for your customers.
- By defining your brand you create the foundation for all other components to build on.
- Your brand definition will serve as your measuring stick in evaluating any and all marketing materials and strategies.
- Marketing is what you do, branding is what you are!