Your total satisfaction with our products and services is our top priority. To ensure the highest quality for your project, our artwork & logo guidelines were developed to help you with the technical aspects of processing your artwork & logos. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to Contact Us. We appreciate your feedback.
Artwork & Logos
Artwork/Logos may be submitted in either hard copy or digital format.
All artwork/logos will be kept on file for 24 months. If you need camera ready artwork/logo, our graphic artists will create artwork for you at an hourly rate.
Hard Copy Artwork & Logo Format
All artwork/logos must be "camera ready", that is flat, sharp, black and white line art. Multiple color orders require color separated art with registration marks. If artwork/logo includes shading, artwork/logo must be submitted at 100% size. Please put your company name, address and phone number on your artwork/logo.
Digital Artwork & Logo Format (preferred) File formats
- Files may be created in Mac or PC formats.
- EPS files are the preferred file format.
- TIF, JPG, PSD and PhotoShop EPS formats maybe submitted only if created at600 dpi (dots peer inch) or higher.
- For the best registration on the final product, artwork/logo files should be submitted in a vector format versus a raster or pixel-based format.
Supported Artwork & Logo Software
- Adobe Illustrator - please include all fonts and imported images.
- Adobe PageMaker - please include all fonts and imported images.
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Corel Draw
- Quark XPress - please include all fonts and imported images.
Electronic Artwork & Logo Submission
- Zip Disks, CD-ROM, E-Mail or Dropbox