BRANDING & STRATEGY
At the heart of every great brand is a Strategic Business Plan that provides focus and direction to the organization. At Visibles Marketing our planning facilitators will guide your team through a structured planning process that will deliver a functional business plan to guide your organization and brand.
- The Situation Analysis will analyze your organization's internal and external environment to understand your organization's capabilities, customers, and business environment.
- The situation analysis is a structured planning method used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats or SWOT of your organization.
Mission & Objectives:
- A mission is a statement of the purpose of your organization, its reason for existing.
- The mission statement guides the actions of your organization and defines its overall goals and objectives.
- A marketing strategy is a process or model to effectively allocate and coordinate marketing resources and activities to accomplish your organization's objectives.
- The scope of your marketing strategy involves specifying the target-market segment(s) to be pursued and the product line to be offered that will achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Contact us today for your Free Strategic Review.
- Your organizational structure defines how activities such as task allocation, coordination and supervision are directed towards the achievement of organizational objectives.
- The structure of an organization will determine the modes in which it operates and performs.
- It determines which individuals get to participate in which decision-making processes, and thus to what extent their views shape the organization’s actions.
- Strategic control is the process of monitoring as to whether to various strategies adopted by your organization are helping its internal environment to be matched with the external environment.
- Strategic control involves tracking a strategy as it's being implemented.
- It's also concerned with detecting problems or changes in the strategy and making necessary adjustments.
- This is the process of managing your organization's financial resources so as to achieve your business objectives and maximize its value.
- At the most fundamental level, financial management is concerned with managing your organization's assets, liabilities, revenues, profitability and cash flow.
- Branding is the sub-total of all the "experiences” your customers have with your business.
- Successful branding requires delivering consistently positive experiences for your customers.
- By defining your brand you create the foundation for all other components to build on.
- Your brand definition will serve as your measuring stick in evaluating any and all marketing materials and strategies.
- Marketing is what you do, branding is what you are!
FREE, No Obligation Strategic Review & Quote
Call us @ (248) 477-7530
Strategic Planning quotes & recommendations